Friday, December 25, 2009

Finn's first Christmas

I always love Christmas time, but this year is different. This year is so much better! Bennett and I cannot imagine being any happier then we are with our little family. Finn is such a blessing and we couldn't ask for anything more. But it would not be Christmas if you didn't spoil your 3 month old with gifts that he can't use yet or that are totally unsuited for your house! Don't get it... here are some visual aids!


Finn opening presents!



Finn's new floor mat and play gym.

Finn and his Johnny Jump Up is not made for old houses with 11 foot ceilings! Oh and maybe Finn is a little small for it! Here is a link for a little video we made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUdPc4kaLa4

Bennett and I enjoying our first Christmas with Finn. We have stayed home all day and Bennett made oyster dressing and cornish hens for dinner..yummy! We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment