Finn really doesn't cry very much, however he gets a little grumpy in the evenings. Last night Bennett decided that since I am going back to work in 2 weeks and he will be keeping Finn 2 days a week, he should be the one to get Finn to stop crying . So after 10 minutes of inconsolable crying I walked away- it was the only thing that kept me from crying myself. After a few minutes I didn't hear crying anymore so I walked to the back of the house and this is what I found.
One thing that Finn really likes is dancing. During bath time we always play music and he loves it. Bennett took Finn to the bathroom and it worked like a charm It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I guess there will be lots of dancing while mom is at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that is definitely the cutest thing i have ever seen! i love it!
ReplyDelete