After watching cousin Leah in her Johnny Jump Up, I realized that we had not put Finn in his since Christmas morning. That morning I walked in on Bennett using it as a doorway swing for Finn. Since Leah is 2 months younger than Finn, and was really jumping and having a good time, I was looking forward to Finn doing the same- wrong! Finn's body goes limp when placed in it. He would perfer to chew on it and hang than to actually use his stubby little legs to jump. It's cute none the less, so here are some pictures.
I also set up his bumbo chair in his room so he could play with his toys sitting upright, instead of the usual laying flat. He looks like a conductor! All aboard!
Seriously, so stinkin' cute! And have no fear...Fiona only every used her Johnny Jump Up to stand upright. No real interest in jumping from some babies...
Oh my gosh - he is so cute!!! I love the pictures of him in the bumbo seat - he totally does look like a conductor!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, so stinkin' cute! And have no fear...Fiona only every used her Johnny Jump Up to stand upright. No real interest in jumping from some babies...
ReplyDelete